Ryan Lochte Is Crushing On Blake Lively & AnnaLynne McCord


Ryan Lochte Girlfriend

Ryan told reporters which famous ladies he’s crushing on and what he looks for in a girl! His answer may surprise you! Read on for the details. Fresh off his gold medal wins at the London Olympics, Ryan Lochte could probably have his pick of woman to date. At the SummerSlam VIP Kick-Off Party in Los Angeles, presented by the WWE and The Creative Coalition and held Thursday, Aug. 16, Ryan told reporters his big celeb crush: Blake Lively! Answering a question about who he’d like to work with if he booked more acting jobs following his recently-shot guest spot on 90210, Ryan, 28, says, “Blake Lively because I have a big crush on her! She is definitely my celeb crush!” His celebrity crushes don’t stop there, though! Another reporter asked Ryan which of the 90210 girls he was crushing on and the Olympian said, “AnnaLynne McCord. I would have to say that she would be my choice!” And about what Ryan looks for in a girl, he told reporters, “She has to be able to take care of herself. She just can’t rely on me to do everything for her. She has to hold her own. And if she always puts a smile on my face and makes me happy, then we are set.” When asked if she had to be able to cook, Ryan replied, “No, if she can’t cook then I will try to cook. I really can’t cook so I guess we would be ordering out.” So cute! What do you think, HollywoodLifers?